Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Death by Lava Lamp

Briefly --" Lava lamp explodes, killing man with flying glass KENT, Wash. -- A man who placed a lava lamp on a hot stovetop was killed when it exploded and sent a shard of glass into his heart, police said. Philip Quinn, 24, was found dead in his trailer home Sunday night by his parents. After the lamp exploded, Quinn apparently stumbled into his bedroom, where he died Sunday afternoon, authorities said." Just one of those odd deaths that make ya go "hmmmm". I sometimes think of the best and worst ways to "go". I never imagined that one. Never, not once.

0 comments: