Thursday, October 04, 2001

Popcorn plant workers develop rare disease; artificial butter flavoring is blamed -- ewwww... I always thought there was something not quite *right* about the smell of the fake butter coming from the work microwave. Methinks employers should give gas masks to those employees near the microwave at break time. Oh, yeah...in the article it says, "...no danger to people who microwave the popcorn and eat it at home." Uh...yeah... miraculously fake butter becomes safe when transported to the suburban landscape. If you're looking for butter flavor, people, please use real butter. It's expensive lately due to some sort of milkfat shortage, but c'mon it's better than getting lung replacements later on.

0 comments: